- In order to ensure successful delivery of the items that you have ordered, you must ensure that you provide us with the correct delivery address. Your order will be collected by our courier company who will be responsible for the delivery of the items to you. Should you provide us with the incorrect details, we will not be held responsible for you not receiving your order timeously or at all.
- In most instances and generally, orders placed shall be delivered within 30 days from the date that such orders have been paid for in full.
- Pixel Tech cannot guarantee that your order will reach you within 30 days from the date of the order being placed.
- Pixel Tech cannot be held liable for delays that are outside our control, including but not limited to: acts of God, court order natural disaster, civil disturbance, interruption of supply of utilities, pandemic or war. We will notify you as soon as reasonably possible and take steps to minimize the effects of the delay.
- Kindly note that the price of any product on this website excludes the delivery charge. A delivery charge shall be billed to all customers in addition to the purchase price of the item. Therefore, delivery is charged separately and is excluded from the displayed price of the products.
- If you would like to cancel a sale or return an item that you would no longer wish to have, you have 7 business days after receiving the item. Please enclose a note stating the reason for the return along with the order number. This aforementioned only applies to goods that have not been opened, remain unused and in its original packaging.
- Your request for a refund must be sent to email@example.com. Should you not request a refund in writing within 7 days from the date which you receive the product you will not be entitled to a refund. Contact us via the website’s contact us page or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pixel Tech will not be held liable for the shipping cost of the return. Pixel Tech will also not be liable for any cost of damages incurred during the return shipment of the item.
- If a returned item is damaged in transit to Pixel Tech, Pixel Tech will not be liable for any damage. The risk remains the sole responsibility of the customer. It is recommended that the customer insures the item being returned to Pixel Tech.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- All returned items may be subject to a 20% restocking fee. If we suspect that the goods have been used or any of the above conditions are not met, regrettably we reserve the right to return the goods (and with re-shipping costs being the responsibility of the buyer). Items supplied in sealed packaging that have been opened are non refundable and non exchangeable. A full refund will be made within 14 days from cancellation of the order, provided the goods are returned to us in their original condition. Refunds are made via bank transfer to the customer’s designated South African bank account.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org